Friday, August 8, 2014

WELCOME BACK!

Welcome back Davis Academy Music Students!

Your destiny awaits you!

 Greetings from Mr. Michek!

Today, I am sitting at my desk right now making final preparations for what is going to be the best year in FUSION!

I am excited to get this year going!  Looking forward to hearing how everybody's summer was!




Play me!
To my 6th Grade FUSION/Rock 101 class - get ready for the next level of "rocking out!"  You are going melt some faces this year!

Keyboard Station is 

The "BassMasta"Wall!


 To my 7th Grade FUSION class - it's hard to believe that we have one year under our belts!  I can't wait to explore new songs and techniques that are going to take you all to the next level!










To my 8th Grade FUSION class - two years has come and gone!  You have been an amazing group of young men and ladies!  We are going to have a "rockin' year in FUSION together!  We are going EXTREME this year!  Buckle up!  Bring your game!!!


"Lamar" is lonely!  
Shredder's Wall of Rock!



To all of my classes - I'm ready to get rock!  I'm counting the minutes until you all arrive on Monday!

Lastly, we do not need to bring any instruments on the first week!  Keep it light, and bring your enthusiasm!

- Mr. Michek







No comments:

Post a Comment